Pages

tirsdag den 9. april 2019

in english FILA continued

I must honestly admit to dear all also Italians, I have never heard of a mayor of Italy who is #Dainese or otherwise said is of dual nationality. Neither have I heard of an Ambassador who is double nationality no matter which #Ambassade it is ...
I am also surprised that #Politiet does not do anything to get a chance but rather to have a national Dane?
Now I think it is too much and I think I will try to show how it feels that the brand #FILA gets #Boomerang effect.
Here is the story behind the #FILA brand:
Fila is an Italian slang word that is used for dogs especially the homeless on the street who are often multi ... race ..
Unfortunately, this has spread to the fact that the World has become a VERY VERY Nazi when you need a job so you can survive the rest of your life.
If you are double nationality or more, then you will have to renounce one or more of your nationalities ..... in order to move on, oggggg God Grace comfort you if you show yourself with a foreigner on the street.
Unfortunately, many foreigners or immigrants also have rotten together and every time we have to get help, for example in a business like #HememFix or #Power or others yes, voi is nicely set to wait for a Dane to have agreed among themselves. So it does not mean that we talk to them (Foreigners or immigrants with good status in job function, no because they have pressed every hand with Nazism.
I'm tired of waiting so now add 2 others and it's #Amnesty Denmark and #Greenpeace
I have searched and written to them already from 1 month ago I started.
and I have no answer from them and they do not answer the phone, they have answering machines on where they say they are for lunch at 21 in the evening.
Another who also mingled in this #Syrregn is a certain lady who has really got really good reputation as .... Mentor for other people in the form of soul-talk. I will take her for another time.
I think it is important in this situation that we have had with 2 or more nations to do that we protect ourselves, so I think we MUST require ligated, we must also have the right to go with the shirt with the brand FILA when the Danes do not say anything to those who have these, yes then they should rather not say anything to us double nationalities, we are farther back than the WOMEN CAMP, but others just eat us off with a smile and two quick sentences but really so they do not like to be and cannot compare with us, but often ask if we can compare ourselves with him / her.
to be continued...





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar