Pages

søndag den 26. februar 2012

The date

The date is not the date, well how do I Xplain that ?? Weeelllll it is NOT the date. But we have and we are sure...Yes it is thrue, but IT is not the date ??!!

hvordan du udskifter en ventilator på en bærbar


What is your date then, when is your date then ??
well it is not the date, how shall I explain ??!!! touching my hair, wishing that i could do like " Mogens " !!!, crawling the finger around the hair and laf, but I can nOT !!! he was alwayis doing that...and many times..he did not notice, that some of did get curius....if it did really help :-D..and did try it in ouhr room, without anybody did notice it..at ....Hør-hus-vej...Amager !!! college-app. For him it did help, because the day after....### he was fresh like a falck....but we did have headhacke lol of his talking yesterday....well...he was a very inportant man, he was studing at the University... " civil-subiects".

Want to hear good music, (they are trying to escape 8-)

But what shall we do about the date then...:-S
but what date...ohhh that date...øhhhmmm, well i did never try to .iss in a mirror I did think...but actually..I think I did pii at the Q's mirror, without seeing it, uuupsss, I hope she do not notice it ###

Abraham fylder 80 år (Søster)








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar