Pages

søndag den 15. januar 2012

Still remember you....



Still remember you- still love you- for that time-we did go-on the forgetted military place-
still love you-but what can I do- you did prefer to listen to some-one-else.
I still remember your skin- your oliven-oil skin- and your smile in the morning at Amager..in your appartment, juuuust in front of the now gone old elettricity place...
At that time I did love you nearly twice a day...like twins you know-
I will never forget you- as you- and- you-and you loving embarrising smile at the morning- maybe once I will be able to eat a 1 kilo (kg) burger again at the " Sorte Gryde " på Amagerbrogade...maybe once I will enjoy again to walk for 6 hours again in the middle of the traffic- without getting annoing of the morning motors like before



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar