Pages

mandag den 30. januar 2012

god




Now I am tired hear talking about the good old days (god as i call it) and all or nearly the whole town is transformed more or less to such a stupid things, you can allways keep your dreams but I have NOT nostalgia of the good old days..so far I remember my history many for ex. did work in the Fiat factory for a very little payment, but there was no other possibilities here are some screeen-shots from there, Immagine that in that time, if a girl did get raped of a big and knowing or rich or bouth, well then she had no possibility to complain, not even if it was the father !! many times the mother did look the other way or did pretend she did not hear it... !!!




NB the persons has not relation to what I write here, but at that time they or some could possibily be, BUT THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS !!!!:::: fut fut...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar