Pages

søndag den 29. december 2019

2 my Mother

4 2020,
Lets hope the best 4 the rest, who wanne be like me, in the sea, in the rain, in the rest, 2 see mee and you as the same way or hyppoRAI or RAY and US in little China it and o "sorry" in Italy. Lets say the name of the game or the prayer atleast or the 10 we follow or not 4llow same with the Sct. Pope o the next corner with u and maybe him, lets say or lets see when the name of the game in all this little or graet in definely, maybe they as mee boot have learn to cook pasta we separately degrees like the peegss, lets say are u sure we not are not so sure on u and ur family are u sure it is u and me and not him from the fake immgainaland that take all ur girlz or boiz like the cowboyz and ladies in the old way and crossroads like purleple color of my father of my mother and the wholly gother like the spirit of of this other Sct gother that gomes or comes from DER THai, what we gonna do, t #UPS when this is all gone all gone and the rest of the world has no other gone to gone to be in the same room in peace and rest 4 the rest and you and I will survive 4 the evil I mean from the evil that can be 2 stup us from reach the corner of my and your mother and father like the "Color Purple". Are u sure u have the right 1 and 2 under ur eye control and ear control from ur passt, are ur sure that is them and ur wife and child I mean Jesus or child what does it matter if they has not been the same because the y hate our sistem or ur sistem 4 like and living 4 living not matter how we run to our Father or Mother or maybe Theresa, and or maybe not anyone and may not because they cause Enimen or amen in you soul or war of destruction do not tremeber why could this happenen or happening or coustely like no other of my hearth or "Nothing compare 2 you.
Have a Good New Year from Peter Dragonetti ) Nissen (cmpnd)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar