Pages

lørdag den 4. februar 2012

new Frontier...









I was thinking to Date over the Internet...or outernet as I call it...a UK.....whoman...btw...I remember clear...that time I was work my ass of my trousers cleaning...then after the big boss did came and say to mee he was needed to do it again ???!!! the work, because it was not clean, hmmmm...NOT only one time but several times...hmmm...I know that for at that time converted to now ....20-25.000 kroners..I will nearly do,....




comment : theese to girls still comes back to my mind...hmmm...hehehe, but actually I do NOT know them...here it is looking like one are stairs cleaner and the other did throw something on the stairs while...she was cleaning.....


BTW I remember that while I was cleaning then....2 times the car i did lean,....was running out of gasoline...hmmmm...strange...I use to be carefully with this kind of stuff...that there is enough in the car ???





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar