Pages

onsdag den 4. januar 2012

Time after Time, I spiced about the devolution: Time After Time, I saw the direction like it was a magik oil lamp that they have found at Facebook, I warned look it is real, ohh really is it a real oil lamp ?? woow, no no, IT does happend....woooow so you can make a wish....

Hmmm

when bones comes and say with a differrent talk " I kill you " and everybody laugh after the bones after bones that comes up from the ground and screeming and screeming again, and the tv goes on again, so you still think it is okey to enter another house with your f..... files while we all say to turn it off becuase it cause the worst double attrap ??? Even if you did find your HEAVEN I will and other will remember that YOUR Heaven causes us the damage of 6 years and many are not here any more



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar