Pages

torsdag den 26. januar 2012

About Hells Angels



thoughts !!!: , now in the after review of the ground of the 2012, I ask my self... a  Sapiens come to the earth and try ...well whateva or ever..does it matter now..but he get putted up in a cross...with .......
I ask my self ...if he really had everything...yea, because this did happen many many years ago, why will a Hells Angel so destroy everything ??? If he can get everything ??..just shut up and follow...as you say in Italian..:-) 



Is the Engel then or Angel then Muslim ???? or from another religion ?? or why will a police arrest him, sended by the KING he said or seis ?? and the people only wake up when it is to late ?? But then they research for Pietro, and want to take him with in the soffer soap ??



Shall I understand it that it was all Muslims at the cross ?? and punish Jesus ?? for what ??
Soo the King was afraid to loose his power ??? I really do not understand, so there is coming a man here at me or my king and say..there is much more...and then we put this man at the cross ?? hmm, I am sorry... I do not understand !!! where´s is the logic ?? and then after for 3000 years regret....maybe or have already done the same mis-take ?? AGAIN ??






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar